IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I was actually hoping to get more from you, a nice little star...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    I was actually hoping to get more from you, a nice little star in your profile, over 20,000 posts yet you still just regurgitate crap without researching, so I will d to you what I have done for the likes of the other children on their parents computers @Warnie and @kinghilton

I advise you to read their IOT Group Investor presentation from November 2015 under the name Ardent Resources. In case you have trouble I will spell this out for you, I don't believe for a minute they have failed at anything, they forecasted sale of OK Connect watches in 2015 was 2,500 units yet they shipped over 6,000 units, that to me is exceeding expectations by about 120%.

Now my prediction would be based on this and it far exceeding their expectations that they themselves were not ready for they the had to set a new forecast, a new goal and under a new name and here we are about 6 months on under a new name, new vision, goals and forecasts.

I hope this helps you. I now know that a little star and 20,000 + posts really don't mean anything other then you just spew out crap.
    Last edited by jacob9405: 13/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.