ARL 1.05% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Issue of Performance Rights, page-16

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    *A quick word on any video/vernal announcements first*
    If anyone has any trouble understanding what is said, ( as in trouble with the way we Aussies pronounce words ), don’t hesitate to say so. If I’m not around to help decipher it I’m sure someone else will be as I know 100% that we tend to speak through our nose and can mumble terribly at times as we see when the presenter looks down as he speaks.

To the vid.
    Verbatim from the video after 3:25 :- ‘We’ll have our first marketing samples of cobalt sulphate and nickel sulphate by the middle of June’.

Translation for the purposes of this discussion? No announcement promised regarding that.
    I’d be grateful for some help finding where such samples are required to be accompanied by an anoouncement in the corporate governance statement too.

We are in the guts of the dip & therefore can fully appreciate some less than sunny feelings being expressed but at the same time am starting to develop a need to see things in black and white from each company’s mouth.

Samples late? No indication of that.
    Announcement required if such have been produced or sent? Will try to find out about that myself but would appreciate a heads up as to how/where to find that if someone knows where to look.
    ( again, not bagging sirgold’s thoughts at all- many know that I’ve been less than a ray of sunshine at times ).

Cheers for the reply and again cheers in advance if you have a link to the relevant part of the governance thing.

Side note- look at the pretty jars full of green in ebner’s picture. Green like US dollar bills!
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 04/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $31.02K 64.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 8826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.