ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Issue of Performance Rights, page-32

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hey there @Kablooley
    I am sure that within the ARL ranks there is a lot of cultural diversity. ( I dislike the word as its so abused lately) Many may be aware that I am an English speaking ex South African, many of us came to Australia for a better life, we came with energy and willingness to work hard, to give it a go, to be successful in our adopted new home Australia. Not unlike yourself with connections to Japan I believe.
    There are many ex South Africans that have absolutely embraced Australia and the life we lead here. I am just one. Australia is home, absolutely.
    We come mostly on trade, skilled and professional visas, many with extensive business experience.
    Others come with business visas, entrepreneurs through and through.
    There is a tendency to loosely spread ourselves around, not dominating suburbs, we try and integrate well with our Australian mates. We assimilate easily and enjoy the same things, beaches, sport, nature, travel and family.
    You mention St Ives, I know of many other suburbs as well. Did you know that many of the Jewish community in Sydney originated from South Africa, they were very successful and continue to be in Australia.
    We have a tendency to be free thinking, take responsibility and do not rely on the state for handouts, proud and determined.
    I am proud to be ex South African, but I am even more so, proud to be Australian
    RED

South African Australians are citizens of Australia who are of South African descent. According to the 2006 Australian census 104,128 Australians were born in South Africa. Also in the Census 79,513 residents claimed South African ancestry, either alone or with another ancestry. Immigration from South Africa to Australia, particularly by professionals, accelerated in the 1990s. The large majority of South African immigrants to Australia have been of British descent; only a very small percentage, around 2-3% have been of Afrikaans origin.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics have just released their latest figures, announcing that around 178 700 South Africans are living in their country, a number that has increased by 33 000 since the last set of figures they released back in 2011.
    This means South Africans now represent 0.8% of the Australian population.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.