ARL 2.13% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Loyalty Option Conversions, page-2

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Well today is the day!
    I noticed my super fund also had some options available.... on Monday! Needless to say I sold a little to get the money to exercise them but I’ve made the transfer now so we can just look forward to the exercise report now.

Get your homework in today if you have the ability- the motivation to sell for that is officially ended at close of business today & then we just have the usual pre-tax time wobbles, but should remember that we are open for talks with offtake etc partners from now on so the next price rise could be just around the corner-

We’ve had the usual silliness from ppl jealous of our variety & size of mineral deposits, the same tired old ‘well we’re in the same industry but somehow we’ll pretend you’ll pay higher costs even though you have the much better tenements, locations, cash position & upside potential which will in fact support a better financing position for you’ have turned up in response to realising that they’ve mostly sold their forward potential so everything is going well.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 31/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $20.66K 45.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23228 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 7684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.