TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Just a few of my thought processes.. They posted the...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just a few of my thought processes.. They posted the announcement after the close of the market on a Thursday, does anyone else find that a weird day to do it in general?

I see two alternatives..

1) This type of strategy is used to get the SP noticed, and to provide activity on the stock for the coming week. Why would they do this? On the release of a positive announcement the attention would be much greater and provide greater SP growth on the basis of a positive announcement, since everyone expects negativity. The services could very well be on the basis of LSP results and future deals.

2) They are just paying off general services such as; lawyers, financial advisors ect.. (Though it seems quite a substantial payment does it not?) to abstain from using more cash, since they have stated they are going into 'sleep' mode as everything is being processed, obviously they want to maximise the cash at hand they currently have.

Take your pick, I don't see either as a bad thing, sure it is more dilution, but with the recent movement of shares, it has (almost) already been accounted for with the top 20 now holding over 35% of shares. It is either a positive, or a neutral rendition of what is to come. Hence, why the SP has barely moved as a result.

People are waiting.

Good Luck,
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.