NOR 2.94% 3.3¢ norwood systems limited

I never really bought the story and never thought it was much of...

1. 705 Posts.
    I never really bought the story and never thought it was much of a good idea to begin with but I saw the stock gaining a lot of attention, thought it was either a pump and dump, or I was wrong, maybe it did have potential, I jumped on for the ride from 4.7(?) cents up to 11, then 14 then riding a parcel down to ten selling some, then 8, and a small free carry to 5. Before riding another run up recently, pure luck really, not attributable to any skill on my part.

Finally I did Get burnt, and I did lose some money that day, you are correct but overall nor has been a winner for me, could have done without that last greedy attempt.

My point was that you're hanging around for a magical run, they've been and gone. I was extremely lucky and made some money. But I don't really see the money in the story, and I definitely would not have it as my only holding.
    Hey, maybe you're ahead of the curve, I just don't see the value here.
    I'm just trying to warn you, you might lose badly. I lost a lot on one trade in one day, think of losses from holding a continual slide.

Good luck anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $14.85K 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 38942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.