NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ultimately I feel for all holders, Particularly Holla, and...

1. 451 Posts.
    Ultimately I feel for all holders, Particularly Holla, and Unlucky Bacs (who clearly need to either quit trading or seriously learn some money management skills).

There is very little hope of this becoming a winner. Even if they land 3 or 4, 1m+ contracts they would barely be breaking even. I wouldn't be surprised if they again adopted a takes money to make money attitude and started spending like drunken sailors again, which would just dilute the shareprice further. In fact they would have to, as the money wouldn't roll in fast enough so a CR will be coming down the track, even if done after a spike it continues to devalue a sinking ship.

I never found WP that reliable while overseas. I always though their customer service was poor. They only just fixed up the losing minutes not long ago...(actually I just saw a comment a few days ago that someone lost their minutes after re-installing). Problem is they didn't get enough money in the first place and don't have the massive support network skype and microsoft have. How do you land large clients when you don't have the facilities to service those clients?! Won't last long...I'm really only holding out of skepticism now that if I sell it may pop up a little..I really can't find a reason that they will survive or ever become profitable. Using land lines to route the calls is obviously quite an expensive exercise...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.