NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Appendix 3B-NOR.AX, page-72

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

I am not sure I agree with all of your analysis.

Your post assumes a breakeven point with 3-4 million contracts but for what ? Corona or OTT's of this amount ? Could you elaborate on your models used for this assumption ? If you think NOR is launching with just 3 corona clients you are in for a shock. They have been working for years to own this space, now employeeing steve tot for the last 6 months. I doubt he has been doing the crosswords each day at work.

There is also more interest from teleco's regarding NOR's tech compared to their previous ann.

WP certainly did have some major stability issues early, particularly on the android platform and this has done some damage to the brand. They are getting onto this now ( agree on how frustrating it's been to wait this long ). I had to give up using WP a few months ago put on a recent trip it worked flawlessly.They now have 15212 5 star ratings out of 22,702 meaning 67% of punters that vote are now giving WP a 5 star user feedback score so they are actually ahead of the ball on user feedback. All this means bugger all given the poor revenue but if WP is going to be the end user interface for Corona recent activity suggests it is well up to the task.

You also raise a valid point that NOR is at real risk of not being able to walk this journey alone. I think the answer they have found will be co-branding arrangements for Corona GTS with teleco's. Skype for business is going to eat into teleco's corporate clients in a very big way. If they can work with NOR there is good chance they can both make this work. The consumer market is just to fickle and revenue poor.

OTT's are the future of corporate communication suites and the market leader although offering a stable and well supported product suffers from poor call quality that is a not a substitute for cellular roaming for a lot of companies. There is nothing on market yet that produce the flexibility of OTT with the quality of cellular calls so CORONA is a very exciting thing.

The future is still very bright for NOR if they can move very fast from here.

If you feel differently you should sell, plenty of punters out there to take it of your hands at 2.4 cents today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.