NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ok Brent I'll bite, but then I will quit wasting my time on this...

1. 451 Posts.
    Ok Brent I'll bite, but then I will quit wasting my time on this stock which has been done so to death the holders have resorted to poetry and short stories to entertain themselves instead of meaningful research...
    By 3-4 contracts I am referring to White label deals and of course this is a real stab in the dark as no one could possibly have any idea as to what these would be worth and how soon said amount would begin flowing. For all we know the telco's could take on world phone and have it still be a flop...we are all just assuming because they have the user base that it will be a success.

I sincerely doubt they have more than 3 contracts for CORONA nailed as yet, they announced 3....they have 3. How much these contracts are actually worth is again almost impossible to equate and nobody here knows what the actual profit margin is on them either...the COGS far outweighs any income currently....exactly how this will scale up with income....nobody knows. Is this because they have sh-tloads of servers and virtual storage or pay massive amounts of line rental just in case they get busy...or do they just pay quite a high price per call and the fixed costs are quite low..no body has the foggiest really.

As far as trying to project profits and prices...go back to when WP was first released and particularly when it was released for android and look at some of those projections and you'll see just how much of a futile exercise this is.

I don't really care to discuss this any further than this sorry. Why worry about things you can't see or don't control. I have missed 2 or 3, 3 bag trades messing around with NOR. My money management wasn't terrible through this, but it was bad enough that I missed these trades by being over invested which would have me in a much better position than now. I'd much rather spend my time learning about money management, or trading techniques that I actually can control and will see a benefit from than sitting here speculating over something I have no control over.

And in regards to how I feel and should I sell...the whole reason the same old posters on this thread are in the position they are in is because they made decisions based on how they feel...Not looking at opportunities and their portfolio objectively and making educated decisions based on that. This was, is, and will continue to be high risk, gambling and a get rich quick scheme. The more stocks you can hold within reason and only allow a small amount of calculated risk on each one, the more likely you will get on the winners that keep going. There are lots of opportunities out there....I'm only holding now as a calculated decision that ok I F--cked up and now I calculate there is more risk in selling at the bottom than there is chance of it making a run. This however is also clouded by not wanting to admit I was wrong and that I lost, but also because I have other positions and money to open more as opportunities arise so I can afford this leave here....for now....in hope....haha

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.