OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Part Conversion of Convertible Security, page-20

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I look forward to this calc of yours...

Your comments were that "the dumping price doesn't matter to them" (it does) "their profit is fixed at 18%" (it isn't). So you "mr get educated" are wrong twice over.

This wasn't a convo about dilution - so I left the conversion price the same bc I was showing you that - the dumping price DOES matter - and that their profit is in no way fixed. Below I've done some new examples for you, with different conversion amounts.

By "instant conversion profit" - I'm pretty sure you are referring to what most normal people call "interest". And yes. That's in my calc under the line labelled "interest @ 25.05%".

"the way I'm looking at it is irrelevant for shareholders %" - once again, just talking about dumping price mattering to the CN holder and that their profit isn't fixed. Which is what your comments were. The principal and interest components are fixed $ amounts - so yes, of course as the conversion price goes down, we are diluted further. Basic math there on that one so I didn't think I'd need to spell that out as well - as I was already spelling out the basics of "a selling price does actually matter to a person selling shares".

PS - this post isn't just about razzing you (although it's fun considering how flat out rude and insulting you are to people on here - and it's often baseless or wrong). I've noticed a lot of people seem to think that the CN holder will ruthlessly dump regardless of selling price and ruthlessly convert regardless of price action prior to conversion. However that's just flat out incorrect - and it's good for us to understand the reality. They are ruthless - but the need price to work for them still.

It's important people understand that the CN holder want a rising price in the 5 days leading into when they convert - and they NEED strong support somewhat at levels near their conversion price - or they when they dump, they actually could make a loss. This is why the immediately dump the entire lot when support is sufficient - to immediately remove the risk of loss.

Here are some new examples for you - so you can see that even with varying conversion amounts and varying degrees of dilution - the interest amount (or as you call it - the "instant conversion profit") doesn't fix their profit to any figure. It's all about what they convert at and what they sell at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.