OAK 1.43% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Part Conversion of Convertible Security, page-22

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    I'm curious if this $350k per 30 day period has actually hurt the sp when it was intended to help stop the bleeding caused by L1. If they converted the whole remaining amount the other day and the vwap was still $0.019 then they would have got another 25m odd shares and that would have been it. All over. But they wouldn't be able to dump the whole lot into a buyer support level @$0.016 because there wouldn't be enough buyers so they would be forced to drip feed into a potential bottom, maybe force them to even prop up a bottom and cause demand at their lower limit to stop the sp dropping them out of a profit zone.
    Instead they get enough to dump In to support and then another month goes by, the sp is down another 3 pips and it's rinse and repeat.
    I'm interested is what @RobbieinAus makes of this in his spreadsheet to see if they would be capped at a sell price which they may be forced to actually support themselves to ensure they can keep selling their holding without loosing out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $1.415K 20.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91146 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.