MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Placement , page-13

1. 5,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2801
    No worries, BlackSwan. We all make mistakes, but I disagree with your sentiment, once a dog always a dog. After all, current management can't be held accountable for the sins of their forefathers.

The way I see it Mikoh is currently priced to fail. Therefore, the only question is, will it? Given that we have seen the controlling hand of Hanuman's in everything that happens with Mikoh, the question then becomes, will they LET it fail? Or will they do everything in their power to make sure it succeeds, at least to the point of a trade sale at somewhere north of current prices?

Based on the Thai contract alone, the stock IMO is underpriced, with nothing in it for the IP, or revenue potential from products and services beyond EVR/AVI - Subscribe, SecureContainer, TransitVault and CertainID.

On that basis alone I see SP gains to be made from current levels. Only question is, how much?

Whether it reaches the highs of yesteryear is another question. But I'm not interested in that. I'm in at around these levels, and if it falls further will put more money where my nmouth is and hold on for the future. I can see 6 -10 cents here on some half-way decent news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.