MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Well, I too have been a long term holder - more than a decade....

1. 21 Posts.
    Well, I too have been a long term holder - more than a decade. In the last couple of years, I've also acquired more - believing a turnaround was at least somewhere on the horizon. I was dreaming of a return to the heady price of 40+ cents, or eventually the previous heights of more than twice that. But it looks increasingly clear that an awful lot would need to happen to justify such levels, and at the rate things have been moving, this doesn't look like happening any time soon.

I'm personally nervous about the need for any further capital raising, and the time it seems to be taking to get any sort of additional (post Thailand) income producing contracts underway. I'm beginning to wonder if I've actually become emotionally attached to this stock. I'm starting to ask myself if there are better returns to be had elsewhere. I guess it is the question we all should be asking ourselves.

Doesn't hurt to step back and take a fresh look every now and then. For me, I haven't yet decided what action comes next - hence "None" as sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.