RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

So much misinformation, senseless panic (edit: downramping)...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So much misinformation, senseless panic (edit: downramping) going on in the RAP threads these days. As @Wise_One has already said, if you think RAP are 6-12months behind schedule, you need to do some research, go review the most recent presentations.

That graph showing US trials in Q1 and Q2 of 2016 was before the scope of the app was expanded as Wise One has stated above. They are now seeking approval for the app in multiple use categories and CE Mark approval which was not part of the plan back when that timeline graph was made. You may recall the recent credit raising which took place to facilitate this expansion of scope, which blind freddy could see was going to push back some of the dates? Their goals are now much more ambitious and rightly so. Lets try and clean up some of the misinformation.

The US trials announcement will be great, confirmation that we are underway. But what I really want to see is revenue. Show me a WHO signing up in the near term, then I will get excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.