SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: Appendix 3B-SXY.AX, page-42

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    With SXY's business lined up to nearly triple when the east coast gas business comes on-line makes this company a no-brainer. Today the shorties may be making a few pennies but once the turn around comes they will be crushed and rushing for the exits.

I'm still looking for the first buy analyst who understands and catches on to the positioning of this "diamond in the rough", because as one sees it the rest will follow.

It's just a matter of time.

For those who had confidence to buy SXY at higher prices they should seriously consider averaging down. If the fundamentals of SXY were good when you bought high, you should be considering this is the bottom of the cyclical downturn with only upside to come.

I'm hoping BPT and others don't come after SXY as she'll do far better as a independent company.

Trust your instincts on this puppy. Don't waste time venting over management or bonus's and options. They all have one thing in common with us investors and that's to ensure the sp comes in with solid returns. It always motivates employees when they too have skin in the game.

I'm Long, Strong and still accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.