HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Am amazed people like you b4bmm take so much of an interest in...

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Am amazed people like you b4bmm take so much of an interest in others investment strategies. As for being in the top20 shareholders thats something youll not be able to ascertain due to the 2 companies i trade under, one being my wifes company and one being my own company Your most welcome to search ASIC registered companies at a huge cost to ascertain Directorships but why would you even bother... As to wether my investments in VPC are worthy of top 20 shareholders status is something none of us here on hotcopper care for, including me. My investment strategy as per ADV, BKT,MGX,MCR,TZN,ADY,NCM,SFX,SO4 is all the same... Vpc is no different to the above mentioned stocks which early on where all very undervalued stocks with huge potential, but VPC has even greater potential for growth on a huge scale. Things need to move quick for VPC to take first movers advantage in a huge market saturated with similar type technology,but i believe VPC is a far more superior product if not the best in the market. I have huge belief in management here too and i sincerely believe our investments are in hands of astute business people with a strong appetite to achieve and excel with a killer product

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.