MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

If this Kentgrove facility is so attractive such as how you...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    If this Kentgrove facility is so attractive such as how you described it, how come it has not been used earlier? Instead, MSB opted to do 3 different types of capital raising since the Kentgrove facility was first announced back in July 2016: placement with MNK, normal placement and entitlement rights.

The strange thing is each of these capital raising methods was hailed as smart business practice at the time it was used by some MSB holders.

They can't all be smart decisions right? Or can they? Maybe they can, since for some anything that MSB does is always right and never wrong.

If excellent news is about to be released (I'm sure SI knows about the likelihood of this) and money is running out, then the smartest, most responsible and fairest way is to raise more money through another entitlement rights.

This way, loyal existing shareholders get to keep the proportional ownership of the company if they wish to.

Initiating Kentgrove on the eve of excellent news is dumb because:
    - it's so expensive, 4.5% commission for taking no risks whatsoever????
    - it's not fair to long suffering loyal shareholders. I'm sure a lot of them don't mind the chance of buying more shares at 4.5% discount to prevailing market price

The real and only reason why this Kentgrove facility is about to be used by MSB is MSB has exhausted all other capital raising options and MSB is desperate for some quick cash to stay afloat.

It's very important to recognise and accept this harsh reality and to stop viewing things through rose tinted glasses. Unwillingness to do this may negatively affect your investment in MSB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.