AAM 0.00% 5.6¢ aumega metals ltd

I agree Doogsie. At the end of the day, if they still believe...

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree Doogsie. At the end of the day, if they still believe they are going to pour gold- consistent with their announcement to the market, they have no obligation to make an announcement. However, we should expect to get something before the end of February given this month is specifically mentioned in their previous release when gold is going to be poured.

As I mentioned in my previous email, the fact they have been recruiting over this period, that contractors are taking shares as payment (priced at 37.5 cents which is near the stocks highs) and directors are effectively putting their own money into the company by exercising options is in my opinion a very good sign.

I had actually sold out my entire stake (I had over 100,000 shares) when the gold price was looking bearish and there was no announcement of a gold pour in late January, however I got back in recently with a smaller exposure because the gold price has some upward momentum and i realise I may have over reacted in selling the lot. I will accumulate more following a positive announcement but am happy to have a smaller exposure given the delayed pour announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $22.27K 395.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41913 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.