CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"I have no reason to think that the employees and management...

1. 500 Posts.
    "I have no reason to think that the employees and management have not worked hard however the reality is they have not objectively added value over the past 12 months"

If you are talking about the market value of the company, its beyond CDU's management and employees control IMO, so judging their performance/achievments by the market value is not objective in itself.

The recent fall in the SP was caused by the gap between the market's unrealistic expecations and reality!

I am investing in CDU for the first time, I bought my first parcel last week and i am still accumulating since then. I believe that i have an advatage over older investors, that i dont give a s''t about what happened in the past, what i care about is the "here and now".

After reading the The Updated Resource Statement i tend to agree with WM thatRocklands is a World Class Copper Project.

The current problem with CDU is all about sentiment and has nothing to do with fundamentals IMO. In the short term, sentiment is more powerful than facts, but with time, logic will prevail and fundamentals will overrule sentiment IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.