CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Iceman and othersWhile I understand where you guys are coming...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Iceman and others

While I understand where you guys are coming from, I think that you will find that some very hard working competant people up at Rocklands are just as confused as the rest of the share holder group as to why an exceptional resource has been branded as a dud, when they are absolutely convinced it will be a strong money earner and dedicated towards fast tracking the project accordingly.

Retailers tend to use the share price as a measure of how well the company is doing operationally, and for the most part it is a good predictor. However the share market doesn't always get it right and I believe it is wrong on this occasion.

Give some thought to the notion that we may have been on the receiving end of a massive sting operation, that could still be playing out. The strange synergies that exist between Nominee Holders, the price capping we have experienced for what seems like an eternity, and the weird over reaction in response to an announcement of 1 million tonnes of copper in the ground up at Rocklands, provides plenty to reflect on.

The bottom line is this!

Despite a lamentable share price, the company is going mining, and as it happens, it is designing its plant to be processing grades far in excess of what the jorc consultants have suggested. Go figure!

To my mind, pointers to the value or otherwise in this company will be provided by cash flow projections for Rocklands, the value demonstrated by the DFS when it becomes a available, the success of financing arrangements and then down the track, the real cash flows from mining activity.

Eventually the share price will adjust, as value becomes widely accepted through for example the release of the company's extensive amount of data to interested parties.

The data speaks for itself, irrespective of jorc consultants insisting on applying computer models that just don't appropriately recognize the high grade mineralization at Rocklands. And that is mainly because the programming algorithms embedded into the software are designed to smooth out the very high grades of a unique 'super' nuggety deposit.

For most ore bodies, patches of high grade mineralization are anomalous and a comparitively minor feature of the bulk of the mineralization, and the smoothing approach is acceptable. But with 800 metres of Las Minerale with its persistently anomalous high grade results in flat lying thick bands of enriched supergene, smoothing/ignoring these grades is absurd. These flat lying bands of rich copper will be a very powerful money earner in the first years of mining.

Meanwhile IMHO, the team at Rocklands thoroughly deserve any incentives that come their way which will help guarantee to make this project a winner. The last thing we need is to lose disenchented staff because their hard work is going unrecognized and the incentives previously promised have evaporated. Certainly the work out in the field has been done to a very high standard and with great success, irresprective of what the share price is trying to tell us.

Cheers
    nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.