CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Appendix 3B , page-25

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Iceman with respect, I'm sure you're one poster that does know what you're talking about and I'm unable to convey what I believe constructively, is my interpretation fo options. So IMO of course they are not "worth" something now to the employee, it's just paper atm, but if the price of this stock fell, say to $1.00 by Sep. 2013, are you saying that someone would still exercise their option at $2.50?
    What I have said is that hey would be worth Zilch if that became the case. I also said that this (issue of options to employee's) is good for us shareholders, as it shows that at least WM is confident of the price getting up higher, way higher, so that these options can be converted cheaply ($2.50) and become a reward for their HARD WORK setting things up on the site. Could you really expect employees to continue to be productive while all the time they read the knockers on this site day-in day-out? (They do have access to computers, dont they?) It must have some sort of physcological effect on them and in turn, have an effect on productivity.
    Now, as I said, should the price fall to $1.00, would you exercise your options at $2.50?
    I dont want to see it ever get to that....
    Respectfully,I am NOT the iceman!(Mumstheword on that!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.