AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

RichWith a starting market cap of $6m and maybe 3 La Jolla Cove...

1. Osi
    16,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Rich

With a starting market cap of $6m and maybe 3 La Jolla Cove injections of a million or two there is huge dilution.

La Jolla is run by Norman Litz, an ex Lehman Brothers executive and IMHO he knows exactly what he is doing. He's here to make very very significant gains. He would not be here if there were any significant risk of not realising those gains. It's a 2 edged sword.

I've done my DD, contracts are signed, products are in the pipline and there is practically no chance that these products won't reach the market.

WO intimated that royalties may be a few notches higher than 7%, the company says these revenues will be considerable and the news, already out there(as I read it from my uninformed eye) is that these revenues will start to flow in 2012. Celera for one have brought forward their timetable for the lung cancer kit some years (to 2012) due to good progress. MK ELISA is simple a significant improvement on what is already out in the market so the timeframe for introduction will be shorter than average . My guestimate is that MK Elisa will also be out there in 2012.

A key problem ATM is that the company should be telling you this not me.

I have a choice. I can sell up or I can stay in the knowledge that larger players will take at least half of potentially many many bags.

Indeed with a large proportion of specs, profits for small holders are often only realised by riding on the coat tails of larger players. That's the reality of the game.

The bottom line from an accounting perspective is that CDY is essentially a patent holding house and the industry has little choice but to access those patents over the next few years. The recent pump and dump may only be scratching the surface of the actual SP potential.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.