ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

tbedon,There's estimated to be 1-2 Billion tonnes and Im sure...

1. 156 Posts.
    tbedon,

There's estimated to be 1-2 Billion tonnes and Im sure that is enough to supply the existing power stations for more than 20 years. But thats not really the point.
    The point is,we dont really know what threats actually exist out of this, but I would like to know.
    And I think its fair to be asking these questions because Exergen (contrary to some peoples opinions)is as close to a competitor as you are going to get to ESI and the Callejas are ESI biggest strategic partner next to Tincom.

I am not assuming that anything untoward will occur or there is a material danger to this event, however, I am interested in pursuing the line of enquiry until the company confirms otherwise. Hope and fantasy isnt enough to comfort me.

And the analogy of Telstra having to let other use their lines as a reason why not to get worried??? That's absolutely a reason to get worried. When the prospects of infrastructure sharing first dawned on Telstra the market did not receive that news well and saw it as a step towards eroding telstra's dominant market position, which, it did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $627 161.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 18713313 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11762285 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.