CAZ 5.56% 1.7¢ cazaly resources limited

I think people tend to avoid options when it's so close to...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    I think people tend to avoid options when it's so close to expiry, even if it's in the money. It does take time to get everything processed. I'd rather buy heads and forgo the arbitrage opportunity, but that's just me.

Does anyone here have a target SP, when (if?) the port allocation/environmental impact permit/both are announced and are positive for shareholders?

I still cannot believe the current MC is only around $43m (undiluted). Even some companies that I see running hard on nothing but hype ("potential", as people like to call it) have MC of more than $50m...

Also, I asked a question on one of my other I/O stocks FMS prior to their release of the PFS, which I will tailor to suit CAZ:

If someone (probably the Chinese) were to take this company over for $1 - gosh, even that would still only be a MC of $110m undiluted and we're nearing production... (when/if the announcements go our way), would you take the deal, knowing with some degree of certainty that in a few years it will be worth a lot more than $1?

Would NM? Would you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.117K 239.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 233482 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 166666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.