CLU 0.00% 3.5¢ cluey ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B , page-14

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Mal230355,

I take your point, but what's the point of company spokespeople opting out? Any disgruntled shareholders won't keep quiet just because a company does - quite the opposite, they're provoked to anger when they can't get answers. Granted, there can be some rough and tumble, but who wants to invest in a manager with a thin skin?

Besides, my experience has been that decent stocks are usually given the benefit of the doubt on HotCopper. Any stock that has either genuinely good prospects (eg GRM! That's capital GEE! Capital RRR! Capital MMM!), and/or a halfway decent spruiker at the helm, attracts an entourage of rampers and groupies here of embarrassing proportions. We could all name stocks in that category couldn't we?

I'm not out to to make GRM hide under the bed sucking its thumb. I want them to try to lift their game in the capital raising arena, so that the value of their truly exciting, spectacular prospects doesn't go into financiers' pockets. I may be wrong, but I think they can, and I think it's needed!

Just my opinion.

Grav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.056M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.