BTR 6.25% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B , page-5

1. 125 Posts.
    It's very good that Glencore are on board and I am very confident they will reduce production costs at perkoa significantly and get better rates all round to what btr could have achieved on its own. Glencore have clout, and since it is 1200km away from the mine to the port, its great to know Glencore are handling all the transport arrangements.
    The btr team is pretty amazing if you take a closer look at where they have all come from and it has me wondering why they have all joined the little btr company. It also has me wondering why little btr have bhp (biggest mining company in the world) and Glencore (biggest trading company in the world) as jv partners and largest investors in btr.
    BTR have fantastic assets, and are now in a great overall sound business position. And it seems the zinc mine will be coming into production when alot of other zinc mines be shutting down after exhausting their resources. There doesnt appear to be any other real players that will be ready to supply the market in time like btr will be, which I believe will keep the price of zinc high and place btr in a great position to capitalise on the low supply and high demand.
    Furthermore, Scott appears to have delivered thus far on everything he said he would and is now running a sound and stable, well balanced business.
    It is time to get cracking on increasing the market value and getting the sp back to where it belongs....around $3. Between the news from mumbwa, perkoa itself and the additional silver credits coming from perkoa and the further gold exploration to add to the proven resource thus far, Im sure it will get there.
    I for one am very comfortable with my longterm investment in the company and now is the perfect time to accumulate before this next 6-12 months of exciting news and times ahead.
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $77.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $60.43K 3.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8908898 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3878393 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.