SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

I want to know what influence Rob Hoath from mconnect is having,...

1. 82 Posts.
    I want to know what influence Rob Hoath from mconnect is having, if any. He is the only one from what I can see that has any mobile experience. Correct me if I'm wrong but he bought mone to the table, and i am sure is brining more ideas also..seems the others should support this guy and let him run, something is not right I am guessing, why are they so sheepish to roll out information, company structure, sales plans, marketing plans...these things are not going to get to the work without these in place.

I've managed billion dollar companies before and never would I in my wildest dreams be running it like this...commnication is key and always will be, I think I have the right to ask what our CEO and his band of merry men are doing every day to add real value.

This thing will be at 5 cents before you know it, there are no buyers...how about using some of the $15 million to market these platforms the right way.

Before you know it these markets will pass us by and we will still be a minnow....

I am annoyed in case you can't tell...I hate being grumpy on Fridays!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.393K 308.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4568531 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1394928 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.