SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Hi Punter, i agree re Rob Hoath. This is his profile from the...

1. 136 Posts.
    Hi Punter, i agree re Rob Hoath. This is his profile from the website which i read and was going to post today. Strange thing is when i went there again today the profile had changed; weird! Anyway he is definitely the man in the business with the ideas and industry experience.

Rob Hoath in an entrepreneur at heart who has launched many successful business ventures within the mobile phone industry, both here in Australia and Overseas. Rob was co founder of mConnect Pty Ltd, Zeal Entertainment Pty Ltd and also Zeal Entertainment International (based in Singapore), entities which started operations in 2006. These three businesses focused predominantly on the licensing and distribution of high quality mobile content services globally, via both mobile carriers and direct to consumers. These entities were sold to Motopia Limited in December 2010. Rob is also the founder of mOne Mobile Marketing platform, of which development work started in April 2010, and will be launched by Motopia in June 2011. The mOne platform will be the first true client side advertising aggregation platform to launch anywhere in the world. Rob is also the founder of Zappit, a revolutionary mobile, free App Store which Motopia will launch globally in July 2011. Rob?s influence in Zappit has made this the worlds first cross device, cross platform, mobile App gifting and sharing platform. Rob was also responsible for the concept of tailoring 2morro Mobiles (a Motopia owned subsidiary) event management App known as Lemon & Lime, to suit the niche requirements of the global tertiary marketplace. This concept looks to have already paid dividends with Motopia recently announcing a deal for the UK distribution of the Lemon & Lime App with Educate Ltd. (Educate is a tertiary media buyer and digital marketing company, who have over 120 University clients across the UK.)

Rob emigrated from the UK to Australia in 2005. A year backpacking around Australia at age 20, cemented the notion of living and raising a family in Australia. When he is not working Rob enjoys spending time with his wife and three children and sneaking in the odd round of golf!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.