ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Appendix 3B , page-2

1. 6,284 Posts.
    AllFueledUp,

I'd like have a stab at your second question and give you the reasoning behind my prediction;

Somewhere between todays price and 6c is my 26 week prediction.

I base this on the timing of a coupla strategic relocations,. ( mooted at the AGM )

Prior to that is is worth considering that there is one,,,,, possibly 2 x prospectus / placement 3B's left to come.

Either way,,, after Friday, the sp will no longer be linked to a prospectus offer price.

Any party now interested in 'moving' the tech forward ( and or initially eastward ) into the next interesting phase, will need to do so, independentLY of the prospectus.

The prospectus seemed a little out of focus, considering the test burn bux ceased to be relevant.(I never saw the relevance in that burn from anns version 1, (c/- the coal dust king ). From that defunct section of the cap raising alone, I would guess that any interested single entity would not be happy placing capital via such a now irrelevant document.

IMO there will be 2 new addresses for ESI before we move into a new financial year..

One will be the new head office address, the other will be the address of the first module.( this was mooted at the AGM )

BM is not an ideal location for what is essentially a bare bones transportable module.

BM is a location devoid of any commercially viable heat off take source.

A module not attached to any commercially viable heat source is incapable of demonstrating the complete coldry process within real opex parameters.

I would reckon the transporting, upgrading, & the co-locating of what is ostensibly 4/5ths of a coldry demonstration module to a location where the water reclamation component of the coldry process can be added c/- commercially viable heat ( often referred to as waste heat, ) is long overdue.

If the is effected, using commercially viable and accessible heat exchange, this would in itself see the sp back around 2.5c

A picture tells a thousand words, and just one blurb in a local Valley rag with fresh water returning to lets say,,, LY power station, no matter how small initially,,, sends a massive message to the millions of less insightful dream boxes out there.

I see no reason why this,,,, a backer,,,, and a Northern China densification deal can not happen in 2012.

These 3 initial potential milestones would have to be reflected in the Mkt cap.

The only thing it reflects at the moment is the headlight road kill like sheen off the ever sweating brow of the once popular King coal dust.

The brake lights sure came on,,, the sp sure went south,,, but there were no skid marks at the scene.

The brake lights are off, and the tank's allFueledUp for 2012

Cheers and happy festivus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.