SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Ann: Appendix 3B , page-7

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I question whether our director where ever working for the owners of SBL.

This last stand of exercised options puts $825,000 into SBL bank A/c which will go straight to LG once they get 90%.

Its a shame the directors didn't exercise their options and put the money into SBL whilst they were running the company getting SBL to where it should be, given they received them at such a low price and $825,000 whould have taken some strain off the start up pressures.

The directors will pick up a quick 26-27% on the deal.

3 months worth of gold, if we only new how much that equates to. Lots of question marks there? Is it being sold or stockpiled waiting to go to LG's bank balance once they gain ownership.

You don't suppose that these options where a little bit of cream at the end of the deal and were always calculated into the equation. Hence the directors commanding recommendation to the SH to accept the LG offer after they had already done so.

I'd hate to think that these 55m options where planned to be an insurance policy to get the percentages over the line at the end if things got tight.

Just add an extra 55m to the total Shares Register on the Market and commit them straight to LG right at the end.

That is a percentage changer. 55m new shares increases the total share number by 2.03%.

55m extra shares commited to LG increases their % by more than 2.03% so it closes the gap to getting 90%.

It all appears legal. I question the ethicality of it all.

We must STAY STRONG until the END.

Cheers to all the SBL Holders...Peteski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.