AMX 2.94% 33.0¢ aerometrex limited

Miner64,The ASX market place is not a well behaved place right...

1. 211 Posts.
    Miner64,

The ASX market place is not a well behaved place right now, and, as people have pointed out on this web site, there are issues. The ASX has admitted as much and various opinion survey companies are conducting surveys to get composited and more informed public feedback from retain investors on matters including HFT (High Freq Trading). I have put my candid opinions forward and perhaps you should as well. See the post in this theme which has one of the web sites.

Kitto has nothing to do with the the operations and regulations of the ASX market, his job is to keep finding more ounces, keep the shareholders informed, make sure exploration is cost effective etc. ... so to say Kitto has continually disappointed is an interesting comment.

Aside....

They have had 50 applicants for the Corporate Manager role, which means there will be more shareholders comms, when Kitto is in Burkina on site or travelling, and an offer has gone or is about to go out.

The options (APPENDIX 3B) announced was part of a larger re-alignment of total remuneration within AMX. Previous packages were negotiated when times were good and now they are not so good. The options are fully aligned with short term and longer term goals. Also there will be a resultant lessening of the cash out component.

I continue to be amazed at the strategy of investors selling gold at $30/Jorc resource ounce. The ASX market will gyrate as it is inherently unstable, and so will the political machination sin USA and Europe, but the longer term is what you should be watching

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $9.946K 29.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 16908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.