DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

If any one of the two executive director's are still reading...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    If any one of the two executive director's are still reading this forum is it possible to update the market re the status of our funding.

As below from sdmartin

" We need an update on La Jolla asap. It is key to the companies viability.

Anyone fancy giving them $20K "

As davidob has kindly informed us that our Chairman Mr Evans has recently informed him that its not in our best legal interests to take LJC to task.

With respect I would like to suggest that it is in our companies best interest to update the market re LJC.

I base this opinion on the fact that LJC is currently our only source of funding. The funding has ceased, possibly temporarily or maybe permanently, we just don't know.

We either require further funding to grow the business or we self fund the future growth from the current cash flow and profit.

Understandibly there is confusion. I believe that LJC ceasing to provide anymore capital at this point in time is a significant and unexpected change that warrants with respect an update.

I understand the recent 900K instalment to our cash is significant and a very welcomed boost but will not sustain us moving forward indefinitely.

If by the good fortune we are generating enough profit from current contracts to be self funding I believe that an announcement indicating same would be very well received by the market and no doubt by shareholders.

Thank you very much Kiril and Simon for your time and best wishes for the future !

p.s. as my posting reputation precedes me and as we all know some of my posts are not worth a mouse click let alone reading it might be pertinent if you would like an update to give this post the thumbs up. It just may increase the possibility that one of our executive directors would take the time to read it.

Thank you !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.