ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    don't underestimate their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.....there has been one disaster after another

Newland re' the above. Many of us believe we are close to a tipping point from failure to success. What you are saying in your posts I believe you believe it too.

Management have worked very hard over the last couple of years to initially save us from administration and secondly put us in a position where we have a good chance of success. 17 real contracts won in a very difficult market. Mr Kiddle was exactly right when he said it's been the hardest market he has ever had to work in.

Management will not let the company go after putting in so much and getting so close. Something will happen.

I'm more concerned about La Hoya and Gestro.

As fas as one disaster after another you will get no disagreement there. We can either take the view that disasters will keep coming or that the worst is well behind us.

Personally I'm taking the view that the worst is behind us.
    Conditional upon that La Hoya doesn't destroy us. I'm sure Kiril will be ever vigilant to that threat and would sort out something if needed. He did just that when the first real threat was upon us with the consolidation plan.

As far as Mr Evans previously sitting on 3 Boards all I want to say to that is that Mr Kiddle is the main man in whether this company succeeds or not. He's the man that wins these embedded network contracts. Does the presentations, has the relationships with and the knowledge from previous success.

This is the reasom why Mr Hunt-Smith has been appointed as new CEO to allow Mr Kiddle to fully concentrate on what is the most important thing to our success - more embedded network contracts.

If I ever make it on Eddie's show who wants to be a millionare. And I get to the million dollar question which is

A Will Intermoco eventually fail ?

or

B Will Intermoco eventually succeed ?

I will lock in B (with an insurance policy taken out on La Hoya)

If the insurance policy is not allowed I will phone a friend............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.