BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

HI grant64ttotally agree, we can never underestimate the power...

1. 440 Posts.
    HI grant64t
    totally agree, we can never underestimate the power of influential people and their connections. :)

hi sandybeach,

thanks for the charts and thinking that 8 c is a better mark ;)

However, I disagree on the other point that mike haynes hasn't earn his keep. He was our MD( started this BLR from a shell company in 2005) prior to Tony simpson appt in dec 2011. But unfortunately Tony died of terminal illness ( sept 2012) that was new but very agressive. Had 2 of them. very very unfortunate. That has pushed BLR back about 4+ months. the 20 million incentive options that he had is likely under his family now.

Mike haynes brought together and consolidated the hansen /taylor ranch deposit making it the largest MINABLE deposit is USA and the 3rd largest deposit in USA at this stage. The first belongs to Rio grande about 120 millions pound but is stuck in a middle of a national reserve- one can figure the rests.

The other is Virginia uranium , roughly 110 million pounds from the back of my mind, but at this point intime is trying to lift the 31 year mining ban there with great opposition from locals vs some strong lobbying from the senators and politicians to uplift the ban, like in queensland recently. The issue is currently being voted on by USA "parliament". USA needs roughly 55 million pounds per year and currently producing about 4-5 millions pound per year.

The white mesa mill is the only operating mill with capacity of 8 mill lb/year but currrently only utilises 3 +million. companies like UEC is getting some opposition for using ISR / somehow they call it fracking!

From what i can see, if ablation proves itself to be ounstanding, it is going to be much better than ISR and cost less. less mobilisation of uranium compared to ISR. much higher recovery, 95-99+% vs ISR 70-85% at best ( i am happy to be corrected by more knowledgable people out there.)

In my opinion,we have a major technology that can revolutionise uranium mining over the next many years. Being a leader, we have the advantage. BLR is very very lucky to have secured the JV with ablation. i always wonder why nobody else like cameco or RIO or BHP or any other companies look at it earlier. Maybe BLR is like colonel sanders( KFC) and walt disney in their early days!

all the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.