CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-12

1. 8,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8159
    Roh,
    "if CuDeco ended up with 300 million shares on issue that would be a good result"

So you are expecting another cap raising, interesting.

SFR reached full mining with 155m shares, much less dilution than Cudeco, in shorter time that cannot be blamed on govt as I have previously shown.

"with the bank loan and indication of the availability of further bank money if needed"

They do not have a bank loan until the money is in Cudeco's bank account. According to the quarterly they don't have any of the money yet. As soon as they have actually accessed some/all of the loan I'll believe it, but not a moment sooner. I just learnt of another mining company that had a loan agreement all stiched up with a bank (chinese) that when they needed to access the money, it wasn't forthcoming, with no reason. The company was in sudden huge financial trouble when they thought everything was going fine. They basically were forced to sell the entire mine and processing plant, and start from almost scratch on other tenements. Share price of course crashed when they tried a cap raise, without success, then continued to fall, that's when they sold the lot for pennies in the dollar.
    So when Cudeco actually have the money in their own bank account I'll be more comfortable and possibly even buy some more shares at nice low prices for a short term trade, but not before they get that money from the bank.
    Despite all my negative posts recently, I believe that the DSO sales timeline at least will be announced before the AGM, otherwise WM is going to get a lot of questions from angry share holders after last years promises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.