CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-16

1. 8,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8158
    Roh,
    "You speak of angry shareholders. I have not come across any and I am in correspondence with quite a few long term shareholders who are all appreciative of the progress CuDeco has made."

Is this in your role working for the company?

There are many poster son this forum that are often quoted as downrampers and shorters, yet when you look at their 'position' it is HELD, as in a shareholder. Buddy doesn't appear to be a happy share holder, likewise from malgmac from their posts and that;s just a couple of fthe top of my head.

Do you think the large shareholder that asked WM when would DSO sales occur, and received the answer Feb/March (2014), be a happy share holder? I know he is in the top 20 and did not participate in last years cap raise, so I'm willing to bet that he is more likely to be an angry share holder than a happy one. I'm also willing to bet he will have some very pointed questions at this years meeting, about timelines and believability.
    Hence the reason why I think come hell or high water there will be an announcement about when and how much DSO sales before the AGM.(Even if the actual sales are down the track)
    If the doctors let me fly (for those that know me I had the back fusion done), I'll definately be at the AGM, and probably be asking more questions than last year, and I'm certainly not a "happy share holder".

With the loan, the other companies I'm talkng about also had everything stiched up, contracts signed etc. When they went to draw the money, it just didn't happen. So when CDU actually draw upon the money and it arrives, then I'll be greatly relieved as a share holder. To think it can't happen is foolish, as is waiting untill the very last minute to draw upon it silly. I dont know all the conditions attached to the loan and there very well could be something in the fine print on p164 that the bank claims as the reason for no funds yet, even though CDU thought all conditions had been met. I've been involved in business and investments long enough to know that you haven't got the money untill you have got it, no sooner. It just doesn't matter how many tees are crossed and i's dotted, when the money is in your account, you've got it, not before.To believe anything less, you are just amateurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.