CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Roh, Here is a bit of business learning for you.. from your...

1. 8,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7999
    Roh,
    Here is a bit of business learning for you.. from your statement....

"Having Chinese Directors of CuDeco representing major Chinese companies would ,I feel, have helped considerably [ apart from the viability of Rocklands ] in securing the loan. The Minsheng bank would not want to let them down particularly companies of the strength of Oceanwide and Sinosteel."

What makes you think they would be letting those 2 chinese companies down by not proceeding with the loan? Naive thinking!!

I can think of ways that it would be of benefit to those 2 companies for the loan to not go ahead. Like I stated, until the moneys in the bank they ain't got it. To think otherwise is naive.

The fact that Cudeco has not even tried to draw upon it when down to under $10m is really, really stupid in a business sense. You grab the money when you hardly need it, not wait until you are down to your last dime!! This sort of plain common sense is just business 101.

I really hope you are correct Roh, and everything goes smoothly, otherwise we have a disaster on our hands within 6 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.