FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Sorry Ultimate I took 19.9% of fully diluted share capital to...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Sorry Ultimate I took 19.9% of fully diluted share capital to mean 19.90% of all outstanding shares and options seemed fairly carefully worded to me. I imagine even Teo would feel better if FAS can raise $27m at 10 cents for admin and other tenement plus always nice to have a bit of cash in the bank they have asked shareholders to pay 0.1c to reissue twice already, to my mind why build up a gold mine if you can buy an existing for around $10m given the poor climate in Kalgoorlie, Bronzewing was bought for $5m but it has a heap of infrastructure worth more than that if not happy with the existing pit you search the periphery for higher grade to run through the plant. Similar with Poseidon buying Black Swan I was watching them too but stuck on FAS and a few others unfortunately. Time will tell I guess if nothing by end of August i'll hope for that rather than it has fallen thru If Teo does that as well and people don't execute options instead of 19.9% it may become 25% etcetera there's always someone who forgets they have options to exercise etc.

Be pretty silly but it's not unheard of to put them under the mattress and forget about.

I'm wondering whether I can afford more shares to hedge but got a lot of expenses atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.