NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-23

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    M22- I have heard similar. I hear that discussions/ potential outcomes are on going but are essentially close to being finalised. That all at the table know that Z are getting a bargain ( as per previous behind door offers that were knocked back at around the 50 cent mark)
    I believe there to be other/ further discussions that are also on going re the full long term plan of what may fall under the NKWE umbrella ..(with some other land holders and associated companies) The full long term picture which spans many decades on a very large scale if it all comes to fruition is extremely impressive.
    The G side of the deal now on the table if/when accepted gives Z a huge saving on original prices..along with the further optimised mine plan and costings.
    I'm hearing that there will be an initial low ball 20 to 25 cent offer to minorities... depending on what they pickup will see what they end up trying to get the remainder for.. but I hear that all things considered it has the potential to be somewhat higher than 35 cents... and that Z for obvious reasons want to avoid the independent valuation.
    It will still be a lot lower than what I believe them to be valued at and FYI I will be holding the line for a fair and at least reasonable price.
    Depending on the offered numbers.. (assuming they materialise) I may instigate the independent valuation at the appropriate time. I believe this needs to be done in Bermuda. A hassle but just some extra cost. Bermuda have tidied up their act over the last decade and these days like to avoid the corruption in the courts label. So has potential for a reasonably fair hearing.
    Re:Timing- I hope you are correct... I also hear dates .. but have heard them before from a couple of people close to the core ...but .. as everyone who has followed this stock for a while knows .. .. each time there are further delays....and we are where we are.
    Good luck to all holders on which ever way you swing when the fun starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.