CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I don't know why anyone would think that Yowie spending their marketing budget NOW would be a good idea, even part thereof, and before anyone says anything, yes I think they have plans and yes they will be implemented but not before they are ready to hit the broader market and have the product a lot more accessible so as to not damage the brand due to no available product. The consumer is fickle and you can lose momentum quickly if you disappoint for whatever reason.

You don't spend on marketing when your product isn't on the shelves of your biggest on-sellers as yet, you wait until full rollout plans are cemented and implemented. YOW are going through the Tier 1 motions to secure their real-estate where the products will be made available to the broader market, this takes time and must fit in with the Tier 1's cycles.

I know Teddy is talking of books on how to deal with the likes of Walmart etc, all good for those who haven't a clue, but may I suggest people take a deep breath and realise things take time and that, imo, this time has almost run its course and everyone will see that they didn't need books on how to deal with Walmart because they already have been dealing with them (not to forget Walgreens/Valero etc), ran successful trials and I reckon we will see the fruits of that labour in the very near future, not to mention more things on the horizon as we know they are talking with many groups and look to distribute worldwide with licensing opportunities.

Do we know the launch plans for Walmart as yet - No
    Do we know any launch plans for Valero - No
    Have we rolled out through Walgreens stores yet - No
    (Just between these 3 that equates to over 13k store potential, so I'd rather they wait for marketing until they rollout to most of these stores and then do some targeted/geographical advertising)
    Have we seen the 3rd Tier 1 yet - No
    Is the product accessible to the majority of consumers we are targeting - No

Do Yowie have plans for 2015 - YES

Yowie Key Objectives 2015
    • • Permanent planogram fixture locations in store
    • • Secure additional seasonal category retail program
    • • Total U.S. States distribution - breadth and depth
    • • Fully optimized national broker distribution network
    • • Launch Series 2 Limited Edition Yowie Collectables
    • • National launch Yowie social media program
    • • National media promotional engagement
    • • Market expansion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.