IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-10

1. 25,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    rony, mate, to be honest I'm as pleased as punch......I understand the problems of
    trying to run a company that requires expenditure to achieve its goals without any income...
    Believe me mate it is not easy.....When these deals were done the situation was dire, indeed
    immediate cashflow problems still exist.......The rapid Sp increase while arousing a great
    deal of interest in the market does not ease immediate funding issues.....I do not believe
    the company would have expected what has happened in the last week or so to occurr....
    They are still probably trying to get their heads around it as much as we are, unfortunately
    for management deals they done in the immediate past might not seem to be as
    important now or should should I say skewed to the lender given SP at the time as compared
    to what it is today.....How they get out of that I don't know, Obviously we can stop
    the warrants being issued, It is pretty clear if SP remains around these levels the issue
    will be voted down.....Common sense ensures that will happen but common sense should
    also make us aware we still need funding.....Just imagine rony, if we were still trading at
    2c we wouldn't have all these "problems".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.