PLS 13.1% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

For a second post I can only assume you are a little antsy about...

1. 4,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For a second post I can only assume you are a little antsy about where the short term SP is.

As for the last sentence re ..."facts are facts"... most of your post is assumptions and your opinion and I'm not about to dissect it but then as one of the cheer squad I'm happy to respond to the general timbre of this thread.

NB and the management have performed exceedingly well. To achieve what they have in the last 18 months (sub 1c - current 12.5) I can only think there are some on here who expect the SP to go only in one direction. Me thinks those who bought around this price expecting a cacto-bunta surging SP are disappointed that their expectations have not been met and sound like they are venting. Possibly a burnt trader too. If I was NB I would be feeling a little unappreciated ( although he has better things to do than read a few disgruntled ret.ail shareholders whines). Yes the oppies seem overly generous. We've known about these for awhile but a small retrace as we have seen seems to blind many to the longer term outlook and the phenomenal vision and workload of the people behind this little company.

We are about to mine.
    We have the second largest deposit of hard rock lithium on the planet.
    We are fully funded.
    We have 5 unsolicited samples that are presently in the hands of prospective customers/ and or suitors.

Etc etc

Are we a prospective take over target? He'll yes!

Will we be sub 50c in 12 months.... I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.310(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.77 $2.53 $172.5M 64.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 295865 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.