BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-10

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    yes the exercise price is set. taking stock/oppies in lieu of pay is essentially a vote of confidence in the company. An employee of the company will forego immediate cash payment for services rendered, and in return gets a shot at greater returns should the SP track north in the meantime. The benefit for the employee is obvious greater returns on their investment of labour; the risk is getting nothing for their time and energy. The benefit for the company is getting said time and labour for free should the s^#t hit the fan; the downside is dilution for all shareholders. However, if the oppies are ultimately converted, it is more cash in the kitty for the coy, plus at a minimum, bank interest on the value of the wages foregone in the interim. Don't jump at shadows. It makes good sense for a coy like BLT to be minimising risk at this point, while at the same time giving itself the best chance at maximising SP in the medium-long term. The last 11 weeks have been nothing but good news, IMO. I have been on-board for 2 years now, and this is what I have been waiting for. Bring on the next few months/years. We have advanced trials, which are the first of their kind. We are cashed up, and funds will continue coming in. We have a US listing upcoming. We have our patents all sorted. And soon our patients will be all sorted and disease free. It's time to kick back and wait to celebrate the best decision of your life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.