MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-20

1. 306 Posts.
    Hi Daz,

Its a candle stick chart I drew. Just a hobbie of mine still learning.
    The projections are a result of my wave counts or how i see the next waves unfolding.
    So my wave counts are based on the elliott wave theory.
    Typically MPJ has been in a long term down trend.
    The long term trend as i see it has formed what looks to be a cup forming.
    The current pattern seems to be a cup inside the cup (so a smaller cup inside the big cup as such) - a longer term scalloping pattern is what i'm predicting.
    So we are at the handle of this cup which is my wave 2 down coming to an end. the corrective wave 2 in full i see as a run down into the cup and finishing with a handle. so a run down into our small cup from our first wave up so to speak from the bottoming out phase. (the base)
    I'm now looking for wave 3 up which is my wave counts 1 to 5 heading up.
    the numbers 1-5 indicate approx where I see the share price at a particular point in time.
    So numbers also represent the share price resistance levels going up.. the same levels we saw coming down in a sense.
    hard to explain so am trying my best.
    just how I see it and I'm assuming I have my wave counts right and that the trend is changing as I see it.
    sort of ties in with the topping of the equities markets as well.. gotta appreciate how history has to repeat itself..they say old habits never die young and that's good for us i say..
    Now we need some news to get our sp moving and news within a few days as I see it.
    anyone notice the fun and games right now...the sp keeps gets hit down near close on next to no volume.
    shame on those trying to consolidate...anyway they didn't or wont get my shares.
    So the beauty is no ones willing to give there shares away right now which is another positive imo.
    Anyway..i'm not selling one of mine as I like the potential of MPJ and believe in the story, been in for a while and not leaving until i see these upward scallops unfolding on my chart, nickel being hit and making my decision to hold a worth while investment. It's the weak hands that suffer loses at times, so have faith, believe in your research and believe in what MPJ and there experienced team are homing in on an that's nickel as far as i'm concerned..so if the SP happens to follow my chart in some order then watch the MPJ story slowly unfold.
    I'm happy to stay patient and let this corrective pattern complete. The bottoms in as far as i'm concerned..however time will tell, the market is a volatile one globally right now so always be wary.
    please don't take my charting as given advise it's just how see it unfolding.
    Sorry about long winding things i got a little excited...lol

So in a nut shell I use trend analysis, market sediment, market research and assess the company/business I choose to invest in and plot it all on a chart..
    so that is what I have come up with...

Where to from here...well up IMO we just need some news to kick start wave 3...maybe those assay results might appear before the weeks end or early next week..if the results are positive or the next announcement is positive i'll see you all and be with you all at my 1 target being wave 1 of 5 up (in wave 3 up).

A great announcement and 2.3cents is not out of reach... some will say that's a little optimistic I know..... but never say never.
    so we await our destiny..
    lets hope for some good old positive news flow over the next month. we have drilling commencing soon on the next high priority targets (which i'm confident we ill hear about shortly). Then I'm hoping we can all watch my chart unfold...hit nickel in October..well the sky will never seem bluer.
    living the dream...

DYOR
    my opinion only...

good luck holders..

CS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.