LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-29

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The other thing to remember about option conversion is the dilution potential.

I vigorously posted to meerkat that I believe this company as it stands now, is worth circa $100m market cap. With options being converted, the share price is sliding but that market cap is still being maintained.

I agree that this will drift down to 36c which a few of us have been saying, from there on no significant news probably to 30c. It's a tough call to say it will go lower than 30c at this stage as humans, like fish, congregate around structure and round numbers. My strike price for buy back in is ~29-30c. Meanwhile I have my money making more money on another two stocks, already up 20%.

Yes, by not buying back in now I'm missing a potential jump of 25% on extremely good news, but if that is the case I'll take that hit and buy after open. Long term LOM is a winner, short term it will drift downwards until good news breaks this negative trend. I've learnt (the hard way) short to mid term you can't ignore TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.