AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-17

1. 86,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

That chart is actually worth looking at to do with Alexium.

There are two things which stand out to me massively.

First ------- see how the chart completes in the first picture below at End –

Note that End is actually lower than where Start is.

Now – would you get that sort of graph and all it’s machinations of wild run up and then plummeting in a share that is built purely on speculation? Or would you get that sort of pattern in a business that is ACTUALLY building and making money – and, lots of it?

The slightest bit of common sense tells us that in a business that is successful – there is NO way that ‘End’ can be lower than ‘Start’ – with an overrider of the possibility of something like a 1929 market crash – but, even then, if the business is generating cash and most likely dividends – then, that is probably not going to happen either.

Here is the first pic

Speccie.JPG

Now --------- if we accept the above as common sense and logical ---------- we can still use the chart with some educative effect.

So - even though our chart is for a purely speccie play --------- those same emotions exist for solid company stocks -------- sometimes ---------

PARTICULARLY if the business is strong and fast growing - there are a few examples around ATM.

So - lets put a stop on our chart where a 'solid' growing business might have a sizable retracement to -- ie. I cut off the end point early - make your own adjustments where they fit - following are mine.

You will see that I have been very pessimistic in the size of the retrace - that's for example purpose -

retrace.JPG

Now - can we accept that is a wildly growing business and shareprice - that the above 'might' be possible?

Well, she's a wild ride - but, I think it is possible.

So - now look at this --------

IF this is possible ----------- just where would we be on that chart?

The chart makes it very very clear --------
    we would be roughly ----------(ROUGHLY) where I have marked NOW ----

why?

Because the chart tells us very clearly who is driving the SP - and, you can see - as clear as day - that we don't have institutional push yet --------------------- so,

we have to be BEFORE that part of the cycle.

Now.JPG

Ok - if that makes sense --------- and, if the chart is telling the truth - then it is in black and white before our eyes -

that means that ------------- at a guess IMO --

that as our SP is around 80 cents ATM - IF that chart were linear - then, I would see the top of that cycle being about 6 Bucks.

However, IF that chart were logarithmic ---------- then (and, I am only guessing) - the top of the cycle would put the Share Price closer to 60 Bucks.

Now - one could argue over the 6 or 60 until the cows come home - but, I think one should be able to get the gist of what I am saying.

Make sense?

Here is our 6 or 60 dollar chart

six or sixty.JPG

Now - of course we can take it all with a grain of salt - because it doesn't always happen like that - but, often, it does.

Make sense?

Here is our weekly chart ------- you can see - if we relate it to the above charts - then, we are only very very early in the cycle.

here is our weekly.JPG

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 622619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.