MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Another master move by the professor...( GO the Blaster) Today’s...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Another master move by the professor...( GO the Blaster)

Today’s announcement now explains the 3B issued on 26/2/16
    "1,277,210 fully paid ordinary shares issued at $1.62 shares per shares for as consideration for the license of certain intellectual property assets from a third party"...

...This is my own personal hypothesis - but I feel I'm not to far of the mark if you understand the mindset of the professor and the type of deals he drives . As an example, Osiris was acquired for b/w $50m - $100m. Depending on milestones and I think ex JCR, on the anticipated filing of aGVHD in US ( & post 60 patient open label trial) - this deal could be worth $300m++ IMH). Lets not loose sight of the FDA paediatric voucher worth ~$200m+ stand alone). The point I want to make is (in my view), its mindset as the reason for why the Celgene deal is not done as yet....not the adverse.

Back to Harvard and as many posters have noted,
    this IP can be added to MSB’s platform to improve their effectiveness in targeting sites of inflammation. Quite significant ! So after many years of nonsense (and thanks to the resoluteness of Vinn/Dolce/Anti/Council G & others), its good to see many of termers sitting steady and also exciting to see a few newcomers (like Yankee) to add to the discussion and knowledge.

Looking ahead to CHF/Teva update, Japan and RA/DB2

...But Disks could surprise (not)

Please dyor and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.