CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-27

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Well I've just had another hated dog stock with supposed terrible management double up for me
    Don't believe read here and see all the negative comments from long termers telling me beware (sound familiar? ) http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17267726/single

Script is always the same, sentiment is probably at its absolute worst and there's usually something going for the stock that most are unwilling to see or acknowledge given the history

That stock was cash backed and had began a new exploration program and yet it was still the worst stock on the ASX according to the well informed long termers

I'm happy with my punt on CFE, the three reasons I like it and am happy to give it a crack are as I have stated repeatedly
    1. The 21.9% interest in this advanced Lithium deposit
    2. Chairman increasing his holdings by 60%
    3. Most telling is the placement done at a 300% premium

@ibuybulion why aren't they buying on market as well? Who knows but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth

As always maybe this time I will be wrong but so far my strategy of ignoring the noise and buying stocks I think are coming out of the dog house has been paying of handsomely for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.