AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-11

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I would not be surprised if there maybe another 1m down the track payment in shares to take it to 4m ish. as thereabouts this is what it would be worth today.

How can you say 3m-4m is a bad result. With half of that not even touching our account balance. yes dilution by a little but i would rather that until we reach profitability. We have not given anything away we have purchased additional equity at todays price and I doubt that they would accept a value lower than what it was worth why would they

If what you say was the case and it was a bad result you would value the Regen division lower than the current market cap. Two things wrong with that;

1. We were lucky to get a fare valuation at todays mc

2. And subjectively the market cap is where it is today due to bad decisions not the technology or potential i.e (Sabby) & missmanagement of capital by a previous management

would you rather 5m court costs? and a valuation of 10m payable immediately awarded by the courts Ralom? whatever way you try to spin it - it seems to have been played quite well.

we have in house legal that are on the payroll and have been for a long time. This did not reach court where the BIG money would have started to burn, only pre-hearings. This was scheduled to start around about now and has been prevented.
    Last edited by Montgomary: 06/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.