AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-7

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    It is a good move and somthing lee rodney couldnt do. we were being taken to court by minority shareholders that wanted a ridiculous amount of money for their portion of regen. So, we have to buy x amount of regen to own 100% which at the right price is a positive. We do this by either;

A) Bowing down and giving the 2 minority shareholders the $20m that that they were taking admedus ltd to court for, based on projected value and unsubstantiated claims.

B) Going the full distance of a very lengthly and potentially very costly court case. Global bio vs two drs

C) settling out of court part cash and part shares before the case. For an agreed amount before we release new products and expand and without increasing the amount in which we wld need to pay the minority holders.

The settlement is somthing that bogged the company in more ways than one for a long time. It needed to be finished. Fare value at todays sp would have been 4-5m that is what i was expecting. They wanted 4x that on projected value. I would say that the shares are their projected value as their portion was worth more than 2m. (I had it at 4m based on todays mc) To have the shares as part of the package has saved the conpany a lot of money.

This is not a freebe its for an additional portion of the business to own 100%. Now the business can continually expand and promote adapt, cardiocel, and vascucel without the fear of increasing the amount that a court could offer them or they could continually attempt to demand. Its done and dusted.

Im pretty pleased this hasnt gone to court as the legal bill would have been more than the settlement and could have easily gone have the other way.

I would say that there would be a gag order in place as part of the agreement as preventing the company publishing the details as is usually the case with this type of thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.